Sunflower Sprout Salad
Sunflowers sprouts are a delicious side on their own, but our favourite way to enjoy them is tossed into a green salad. For a touch of colour and flavour, we added some cherry tomatoes and grated carrots to complete this salad.
100g Sunflower Sprouts
1 Carrot, grated
1 Baby Cucumber, sliced
5-8 Cherry Tomatoes
- Rinse sprouts under cool water, allow to dry on dish cloth. Set aside
- Rinse and peel carrots, grate with grater
- Rinse cherry tomatoes and cut into half
- Rinse baby cucumber and slice it
- Toss all ingredients together, drizzle with your favourite dressing.