Per set of 2 - Dracaena trifasciata 'Laurentii', Mother-In-Law's Tongue with White Ceramic Pot (1m)
Dracaena trifasciata is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo. It is most commonly known as the snake plant, Saint George's sword, mother-in-law's tongue, and viper's bowstring hemp, among other names. It is an evergreen perennial plant forming dense stands, spreading by way of creeping rhizome, sometimes growing above ground and sometimes underground. There are even snake plant varieties that can be used as air filtering house plants.
- Sunlight: Semi-Shade, Indoor
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 100cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 25cmØ x 40cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: White with pattern
What is included:
2nos of Ceramic Pot (White)
2nos of Dracaena trifasciata 'Laurentii' (0.8m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.