Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose grafted with multi-layer flowers in clay pot
Adenium obesum is a popular house plant and survives very well in tropical regions. It requires a sunny location. It thrives on a watering regime as required by cactus and succulent. In our climate, with the right conditions, they are able to flower 2-3 times a year! They are a hardy plant, just make sure you don’t over water them.
*Note that the plants comes in various shapes and will vary from the photos shown.
- Sunlight: Full Sun, Semi-Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 16cmØ x 10cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Brown pattern
What is included:
- 1nos of Ceramic Pot (Brown)
1 nos of Adenium Obesum (desert rose) (0.15m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.