Caladium humboldtii Schott, Angel Wings in Maroon Pot (0.23m)
Caladiums are tropical perennials with colorful, heart-shaped leaves native to tropical forests in South and Central America that have pronounced wet and dry seasons. They are often known by the common name elephant ear, heart of Jesus, and angel wings. There are over 1000 named cultivars of Caladium bicolor from the original South American plant. They are used as ornamentals and make for great holiday decor plant.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 23 - 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 11cmØ x 15cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Maroon color
- Tray included
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.