Pilea peperomioides, the Chinese money plant or missionary plant, is a species of flowering plant in the nettle family Urticaceae, native to Yunnan and Sichuan provinces in southern China. It is a highly sought after houseplant due to it's ease of care and large bright green pancke shaped leaves.
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 24 - 26cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 14cmØ x 14cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Mustard Yellow pattern
What is included:
- 1nos of Ceramic Pot (Mustard Yellow) in basket design
1nos of Pilea peperomioides (0.10m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.