Ficus lyrata, Fiddle Leaf Fig in White Ceramic Pot
Ficus lyrata, commonly called fiddle-leaf fig or banjo fig, is native to Africa. It is a broadleaf evergreen tree that may grow to 60-100' tall in its native habitat. It is sometimes grown in the tropics as an ornamental shade tree. In colder climates, this is a popular houseplant that typically grows to 2-10' tall.
- Sunlight: Semi-Shade, Full Sun
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 130cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 35cmØ x 46cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: White with pattern
What is included:
1nos of Ceramic Pot (White)
1nos of Ficus lyrata, Fiddle Leaf Fig with White Ceramic Pot (0.85m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.