Four Season Orange in Traditional Clay Pot (1.1m)*
Four Season Orange is a popular traditional display plant for the Lunar New Year. It is believed that the orange brings good luck and fortune due to its pronunciation.
The Chinese for orange is 橙 (chéng), which sounds the same as the Chinese word 成(Chéng)meaning success.
In Chinese four season orange is named 四季桔(桔 jú) contains the chinese characters for luck (吉 jí).
Thus bringing success and luck for you and your family in the coming New Year.
- Sunlight: Direct, Partial sunlight
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Do not fertilise when the plant is fruiting.
- Plant Size: Approx. 110cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 30cmØ x 30cmH
- Pot type: Plant comes in a traditional clay pot with dragon print (with drainage hole)