Anthurium andraeanum, Flamingo Lily, Red Anthurium in Chinaware Pot (0.45m)
Anthurium andraeanum is a flowering plant species in the family Araceae that is native to Colombia and Ecuador. It is an epiphytic evergreen tropical perennial of the Arum family that is most noted for its attractive waxy, palette-shaped, bright red spathes and contrasting dark green foliage.
- Sunlight: Semi-Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 45cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 23cmØ x 16cmH
- Pot type: Chinaware Pot with drainage holes
- Colour: White/Blue with pattern
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.