Lonicera japonica (金银花), Japanese Honeysuckle with Trellis Decorative Metal Climbing Frame (0.6mH)
Lonicera japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) is a species of shrub in the family Caprifoliacea. It is a climber. Japanese Honeysuckle has simple, broad leaves and white flowers. The plant is used as medicinally by Chinese to increase the flow of urine, to reduce fever and to prevent diarrhoea. The dried flowers are used to treat arthritis, diarrhoea, fever, headache and inflammation.
- 1nos Trellis Metal Climbing Frame (1mH) (Black)
- Brown plastic Pot (with drainage holes)
- 3nos of Lonicera japonica Thunb. ex Murray, Japanese Honeysuckle (0.6m)
- Soil mix (5L) - 2pack
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.