Sansevieria Cylindrica Spaghetti L in White Pot (0.22m)
Dracaena angolensis, synonym Sansevieria cylindrica, also known as the cylindrical snake plant, African spear or spear sansevieria or in Brazil Saint Bárbara sword, is a succulent plant native to Angola.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 22cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 7cmØ x 9cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: White & Blue with pattern
- 1 nos of Ceramic Pot (White)
1 nos of Sansevieria Cylindrica Spaghetti (0.13m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.